I have been obsessed with Zelda games since I was quite young and the N64 games were the peak of the franchise for me. I would be embarrassed to admit how many times I played through Ocarina of Time and remember how excited I was for the release of Majora’s Mask. I first made this mask many years ago and did a remake in recent years for a successful Kickstarter project.
- Made from strong impact resistant fibers and resin
- Dimensions: 17″ W by 16″ H, Top to bottom inside at middle is 8.75″
- Average thickness: 1/8″
- Approx. total weight: Under 1 lb
- Hand painted acrylic and enamel
- Protective enamel coating
- High accuracy and detail