Inspired by the iconic iron helmet found all over the game “The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim” and featured on the promotional art by Bethesda. Skyrim is one of the few games where I felt like I would have paid much more money than I did for the experience I had. I have spent more hours in that world than I would like to admit, but it is such a beautiful, finely crafted world to explore, like walking in pristine nature but with numerous adventures along the way. I am still obsessed thanks to mods and the new Special Edition release. I expect to make many more items inspired by Skyrim.
- Strong impact resistant resin and fiberglass (NOT actual iron or real horns)
- Average thickness: 1/8″
- Approx. total weight: 2 lbs
- Hand painted acrylic and enamel with rust texture effect
- High detail inspired by Skyrim
- Protective enamel coating
- Foam padding